This yummy recipe is low fat, low calorie, and low carb!!
Minutes to Prepare: 30
Minutes to Cook: 30
Number of Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts halves (3-ounce each), boneless and skinles
In a large shallow bowl or a resealable plastic bag, combine orange juice, orange zest, lime juice, olive oil, ginger, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and oregano; add chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 3 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, remove chicken from marinade. Sprinkle chicken with coarse salt and pepper. Place chicken on prepared grill and for 30 minutes. For grilling with charcoal, light coals. When coals are ready, spread them around the edge of the firebox and place chicken on center of grill.
Do You REALLY Want to Lose Weight and Get Fit?? Here’s The BEST Workout We’ve Found!
I know, you’ve seen it on TV and heard all the hype, but honestly, the Total Gym is hands down the best piece of workout equipment that we at NHH have ever found. All of our editors use this in their own homes. Why?
1) It’s quick – You can get a full body workout in only 10-20 minutes a day.
2) We have room for it in our homes – it folds to about the size of an ironing board and slides under a bed or couch easily!
3) It has everything you need – stretching, pilates, cardio training, resistance training – on only one machine!
4) It’s also for muscle building, not just weight loss and general fitness – simply set a higher incline to build and sculpt muscles!
5) No hassle – it comes FULLY ASSEMBLED! and…
6) There’s no risk – you can try it risk free for 30 days for only $1!
I’ve personally purchased dozens of exercise machines – whatever’s being advertised, I fall for it. The Total Gym is the ONLY one I’ve stuck with – and I have to say that I LOVE it! So worth the cost – and with their payment plans, a single mom like me was able to afford it.
Learn more about the Total Gym today – then come back here and share your story with us! We’d love to hear from you.