Tom’s rehab journey continues with upper body exercises. The lower body can still be incorporated into upper body exercises on Total Gym. See how …
Do You REALLY Want to Lose Weight and Get Fit?? Here’s The BEST Workout We’ve Found!
I know, you’ve seen it on TV and heard all the hype, but honestly, the Total Gym is hands down the best piece of workout equipment that we at HIP to be FIT have ever found. All of our editors use this in their own homes. Why?
1) It’s quick – You can get a full body workout in only 10-20 minutes a day.
2) We have room for it in our homes – it folds to about the size of an ironing board and slides under a bed or couch easily!
3) It has everything you need – stretching, pilates, cardio training, resistance training – on only one machine!
4) It’s also for muscle building, not just weight loss and general fitness – simply set a higher incline to build and sculpt muscles!
5) No hassle – it comes FULLY ASSEMBLED! and…
6) There’s no risk – you can try it risk free for 30 days for only $1!
I’ve personally purchased dozens of exercise machines – whatever’s being advertised, I fall for it. The Total Gym is the ONLY one I’ve stuck with – and I have to say that I LOVE it! So worth the cost – and with their payment plans, a single mom like me was able to afford it.
Learn more about the Total Gym today – then come back here and share your story with us! We’d love to hear from you.
Free PDF Health Ebook...